Head Revolt Pro 3 Men’s Tennis Shoes
play well on the court in a relaxed manner.
Head Revolt Pro 3.0 Men’s Tennis Shoes are notable for their naturally wide fit, as well as the same supporting features found in the rest of the Revolt collection.
As part of a special design, the Head Revolt Pro 3.0 has been updated with a whole new heel structure and a new PU layer design.
This shoe’s lockdown straps on the top and TRI-NRG midsole structure provide immediate comfort right out of the box.
Baseliners will appreciate the shoe’s sturdy seamless molded PU forefoot protection.
Specifications of the Head Revolt Pro 3 Men’s Tennis Shoes
- Size:7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 12
- Color(s): Cuervo/Capri
- All-Court Performance: The Head Revolt Pro 3.0 is a premium all-court performance shoe for baseliners that offers the perfect balance of comfort and stability for long hours on the court. A new top design and a new heel structure have been implemented.
- Upper Shoes: The sneaker’s upper is constructed of a robust lightweight mesh and an ultra-long-lasting PU chassis.
- Midsole: The comfortable triple-density midsole provides excellent cushioning throughout play thanks to the taller heel.
- Outsole: The sturdy hybrid outsole is made of non-marking rubber and works well on a wide variety of surfaces. Hardcourt players will like the shoe’s durability zones, while clay players will appreciate the open tread zones, which provide more traction.
- As a result of reinventing tennis, Head has always been at the forefront of innovation in sporting equipment. Head has nothing but the best tennis equipment for all levels of play.
Other Head Tennis Shoes, Tennis Apparel, and Tennis Equipment
Should you be looking for a different model of tennis shoes, we have many other Head tennis shoes for you to choose from. If not, all you have to do now is get the required tennis apparel to go with your tennis shoes. Check out our tennis shirts, tennis t-shirts, tennis shorts, tennis dresses, tennis skirts, and tennis skorts. And while you are at it, why not check out our tennis rackets, tennis bags, tennis accessories, and tennis gifts, as well? Happy tennis shopping!
Why Shop for Your Head Revolt Pro 3 Men’s Tennis Shoes on Shopping.tennis?
Here is why you should choose us when shopping for your Head Revolt Pro 3 Men’s Tennis Shoes. As we are a new tennis shop, we are having a special launch offer for our customers in 2023. The launch offer is actually similar to a reward program. When you purchase a tennis item or more on Shopping.tennis for a total value of $100 or above within a year, you automatically qualify for a discount of 10% for your next purchase as long as you make it within a year from your last purchase (i.e., the discount is valid for up to a year once you qualify for it). This is a lifetime benefit that will never expire for all our customers this year.
In addition, you keep getting 10% off for every purchase you make not just on Shopping.tennis but also on any of our sister websites coming soon (learn more on Universe.tennis) as long as your account remains active every year with at least one purchase every 12 months. Again, this is a lifetime benefit that will never expire unless you do not purchase anything for over a year.
Therefore, if you are a serious tennis player, you will save more money in the long run by purchasing from us than from other tennis shops. That’s a guarantee! So, when we say that Shopping.tennis is the tennis shop where shoppers win (our tagline), we truly mean it. For details, please feel free to contact us.
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14
Aranthracite/Royal Blue, Gray/Red, Raven/Capri, White/Dress Blue, White/White, Black/White
Dave in Newport Oregon –
These are holding up well
Comfortable and true to size.
Very well built tennis shoe. I am using them for playing pickleball and am very happy.
I have a wider foot and these shoes fit great and feel incredible on the court.
Kindle Customer –
Excellent stability and they look great too! Get lots of great comments on the color. Would definitely buy again!!
Husband loves them!
K. Ruddy –
I like them
John M. Dorfmeister –
These Head shoes are very comfortable and provide great Support. I have used them for Indoor Racquetball and Indoor Pickleball this winter and have no problems.
Avid Mac –
This is the best Head shoe I have ever owned. I play pickleball on an outdoor surface about 3 times a week. The uppers and soles are holding up nicely — especially compared to other Head models and K-Swiss (which has horrible customer service, by the way).
J. A. Mastro –
My second pair and once again they feel and fit great.