K-Swiss Hypercourt Express 2 Women’s Tennis Shoes
How does K-Swiss continue to improve on its best-selling shoe design?
The Hypercourt Express 2 gets even lighter and more comfortable thanks to the addition of Surgelite midsole technology, while still maintaining its hallmark breathability and roomy fit.
Durawrap Flex, a new innovation from the brand, adds extra support without the need for break-in time.
Tennis players of all levels will be impressed by the shoe’s new upper design, which is both fresh and futuristic.
Note: Select your favorite color from the Hypercourt Express 2 collection.
Specifications of the K-Swiss Hypercourt Express 2 Women’s Tennis Shoes
- Size Based on Color(s): 5,5.5,6,6 Wide,6.5,7,7.5,9.5,10,11,11 Wide
- Barely Blue/White/Highrise: 6, 10, 11
- Black/White/Silver: 6, 7, 9.5, 11
- White/Black: 5, 6
- Asphalt/white/amber peach: 7, 11
- Synthetic Leather Upper
- Textile Collar Lining
- Rubber Outsole
- CMEVA Midsole
- Molded Ortholite x40 Sock Liner
- Lace Closure
Facts of the K-Swiss Hypercourt Express 2 Women’s Tennis Shoes
- Rubber sole
- Upper: Durawrap Flex and DragGuard technologies safeguard lightweight and breathable mesh in the upper body. Keep your foot in place with Stay-Tied Laces, a Seamless construction, and Heel Grip Lining.
- Midsole: Surgelite is a cushioning material that’s low weight, flexible, and long-lasting.
- Outsole: Non-marking Acosta 7.0 high-density rubber outsole provides outstanding traction and long-lasting durability. Stability and torsional control are improved with the 180 PSC (Planar Support Chassis).
- FLEX: Durawrap Flex provides additional support for the shoe without requiring any break-in time.
Other K-Swiss Tennis Shoes, Tennis Apparel, and Tennis Equipment
Should you be looking for a different model of tennis shoes, we have many other K-Swiss tennis shoes for you to choose from. If not, all you have to do now is get the required tennis apparel to go with your tennis shoes. Check out our tennis shirts, tennis t-shirts, tennis shorts, tennis dresses, tennis skirts, and tennis skorts. And while you are at it, why not check out our tennis rackets, tennis bags, tennis accessories, and tennis gifts, as well? Happy tennis shopping!
Why Shop for Your K-Swiss Hypercourt Express 2 Women’s Tennis Shoes on Shopping.tennis?
Here is why you should choose us when shopping for your K-Swiss Hypercourt Express 2 Women’s tennis shoes. As we are a new tennis shop, we are having a special launch offer for our customers in 2023. The launch offer is actually similar to a reward program. When you purchase a tennis item or more on Shopping.tennis for a total value of $100 or above within a year, you automatically qualify for a discount of 10% for your next purchase as long as you make it within a year from your last purchase (i.e., the discount is valid for up to a year once you qualify for it). This is a lifetime benefit that will never expire for all our customers this year.
In addition, you keep getting 10% off for every purchase you make not just on Shopping.tennis but also on any of our sister websites coming soon (learn more on Universe.tennis) as long as your account remains active every year with at least one purchase every 12 months. Again, this is a lifetime benefit that will never expire unless you do not purchase anything for over a year.
Therefore, if you are a serious tennis player, you will save more money in the long run by purchasing from us than from other tennis shops. That’s a guarantee! So, when we say that Shopping.tennis is the tennis shop where shoppers win (our tagline), we truly mean it. For details, please feel free to contact us.
5, 5.5, 6, 6 Wide, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 9.5, 10, 11, 11 Wide
Barely Blue/White/Highrise, Orchid Ice/Black/Blanc De Blanc, Black/White/Silver, White/Black, Stormy Weather/Icy Morn/White, Vapor Blue/Fairy Wren/Sharp Green, White/Highrise/Silver