Prince Phantom 93P
The Prince Phantom 93P tennis racket (with the 14×18 string pattern) is ideal for advanced or powerful tennis players with an aggressive game and who are comfortable generating their own power but are looking for a racket with exceptional feel.
The Prince Phantom 93P actually provides a perfect combination of power, spin, and control. However, what sets it apart is the unparalleled feel it offers, which is second to none.
Thanks to the TeXtreme X Twaron and ATS technology, you get added stability, as well as more power and control. In addition, the box frame design of the racket gives players a truly responsive feel.
In addition to being more powerful and spin-friendly than the 18×20 version, the 14×18 version of the Prince Phantom 93P offers a more forgiving sweet spot and its head size of 93 in² offers excellent precision.
Specifications of Prince Phantom 93P
- Available Grip Size: L2 and L4 (4 1/4 and 4 1/2)
- Strung/Unstrung: Strung
- Power Level: 650
- Head Size: 93 IN / 600 CM
- Unstrung Weight: 325 G / 11.5 OZ
- Strung Weight: 343 G / 12.1 OZ
- Balance: 31.0 CM / 12.2 IN / 10 PTS. Head Light
- Strung Balance: 8 Pts. Head Light
- Swing Weight: 295
- String Pattern: 14 X 18
- Cross Section (Beam): 20 – 16 MM
- Beam Width: 20.5 mm / 19.5 mm / 16.5 mm
- Lenght: 27IN / 68.6CM
- Composition: 100% Graphite / TeXtreme X Twaron
- Tention: 53 +/- 5LBS / 24 +/- 2KG
- Grip: Resitec Tour
- Grip: Prince Leather
- Recommended String: Diablo 16
- Recommended String Tension: 45 – 55 lbs
- Model Number: 7T51H
Other Prince Tennis Rackets or Accessories
Should you be looking for a different series or model, we have many other Prince tennis rackets for you to choose from. If not, all you have to do now is get the required Prince tennis accessories to enhance the performance of your Prince Phantom 93P.
For a perfect sporty look, we suggest that you go for a Prince tennis bag suitable for this model. And if you are a real addict of the Prince tennis brand, why not check out our Prince tennis shoes and Prince tennis apparel, as well? Happy tennis shopping!