Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 Women’s Tennis Shoes
Because of the revolutionary Sensifeel technology, the Rush Pro 2.5 Tennis Shoes are designed for long-term use and improved comfort.
This shoe has powerful arch support and a low-to-the-ground court feels for explosive court movement and has a clean and modern design.
With the increased support that many players want in a daily tennis shoe, this shoe is designed to bring you to every corner of the court as swiftly as you can.
Due to features such as Wilson’s Pro Torque Chassis (PTC), Sensifeel, and other technologies, competitive players may expect a powerful and cushioned performance.
Because of its Generous Fit structure, this model can comfortably accommodate somewhat bigger feet.
Features of the Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 Women’s Tennis Shoes
- Pro Torque Chassis: To provide torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration, the chassis employs arch technology.
- Women’s Specific Support: This shoe features an asymmetrical and longer medial side TPU heel counter designed specifically for ladies. The outsole’s thinner rubber helps propulsion. Reduced EVA density improves comfort and agility.
- 3D-F.S: Forefoot support provides superior forefoot protection, faster response time, and rapid acceleration with controlled deceleration.
- Endofit: Comfort, stability, and an intuitive fit are all provided by the full inner sock construction.
- Sensifeel: Upper structure with minimal layers improves comfort while retaining outstanding support.
- Forefoot Medial Drag Rubber Pad: When dragging the foot, the rubber overlay in the medial forefoot area provides additional durability and protection.
- OrthoLite EVA Molded: OrthoLite high-density foam provides optimal cushioning and long-term durability.
- DF1: For explosive acceleration, a slight heel-toe drop (6 mm) delivers a closer-to-the-ground court feel.
- Duralast: Abrasion resistance and optimal traction on all surfaces are provided with a high-density, extremely durable rubber compound.
- R-DST+: For dynamic performance, midsole foam provides the finest balance of cushioning and rebound.
Specifications of the Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 Women’s Tennis Shoes
- Size (US): 6, 6.5, 7, 8
- Size (UK): 4 (230 mm), 4.5 (235 mm), 5 (240 mm), 6 (250 mm)
- Color(S): Orange
Other Wilson Tennis Shoes, Tennis Apparel, and Tennis Equipment
Should you be looking for a different model of tennis shoes, we have many other Wilson tennis shoes for you to choose from. If not, all you have to do now is get the required tennis apparel to go with your tennis shoes. Check out our tennis shirts, tennis t-shirts, tennis shorts, tennis dresses, tennis skirts, and tennis skorts. And while you are at it, why not check out our tennis rackets, tennis bags, tennis accessories, and tennis gifts, as well? Happy tennis shopping!
Why Shop for Your Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 Women’s Tennis Shoes on Shopping.tennis?
Here is why you should choose us when shopping for your Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 Women’s Tennis Shoes. As we are a new tennis shop, we are having a special launch offer for our customers in 2023. The launch offer is actually similar to a reward program. When you purchase a tennis item or more on Shopping.tennis for a total value of $100 or above within a year, you automatically qualify for a discount of 10% for your next purchase as long as you make it within a year from your last purchase (i.e., the discount is valid for up to a year once you qualify for it). This is a lifetime benefit that will never expire for all our customers this year.
In addition, you keep getting 10% off for every purchase you make not just on Shopping.tennis but also on any of our sister websites coming soon (learn more on Universe.tennis) as long as your account remains active every year with at least one purchase every 12 months. Again, this is a lifetime benefit that will never expire unless you do not purchase anything for over a year.
Therefore, if you are a serious tennis player, you will save more money in the long run by purchasing from us than from other tennis shops. That’s a guarantee! So, when we say that Shopping.tennis is the tennis shop where shoppers win (our tagline), we truly mean it. For details, please feel free to contact us.
US 6 / UK 4 [230 mm], US 6.5 / UK 4.5 [235 mm], US 7 / UK 5 [240mm], US 7.5 / UK 5.5 [245mm], US 8 / UK 6 [250mm], US 8.5 / UK 6.5 [255mm], US 9 / UK 7 [260mm], US 9.5 / UK 7.5 [265mm], US 10 / UK 8 [270mm], US 10.5 / UK 8.5 [275mm], US 11 / US 9 [280mm]
There are no reviews yet.