Yonex Ezone 100 7th Gen Tennis Racket
Yonex has made a dazzling addition to the EZONE racket line for 2022, the Yonex EZONE 100 7th Gen Tennis Racket, featuring an eye-catching blue colorway. As in previous iterations of the EZONE 100, this frame provides the player with easy maneuverability, remarkable control, and dependable stability. Step up to the court with the aptly named “Easy One” today!
The Yonex EZONE 100 7th Gen Tennis Racket is equipped with 2G-NAMD Speed graphite to boost ball speed without compromising comfort. The frame also includes an upgraded shaft to ensure enhanced stability and power, along with a thicker shaft with a convex design to reduce racket torque on off-center shots for extra strength. Moreover, the frame contains a Vibration Dampening Mesh inside the handle to minimize shock. This remarkable racket is designed to empower intermediate to advanced players with a swift swing, providing a satisfying feel, spin, stability, and precision.
This tennis racket will provide you with incomparable playing comfort and win you over. Nick Kyrgios and Naomi Osaka have adopted the Ezone range, so why not you?
The technology of the Yonex Ezone 100 7th Gen
- ISOMETRIC: The ISOMETRIC design was developed over 30 years ago and has increased the sweet spot by a remarkable 7%. This racket’s distinctive square form maximizes the sweet spot size for enhanced control without sacrificing power. This is achieved by the seamless integration of the main and cross strings.
- O.P.S (Oval Pressed Shaft): Our popular Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS) technology, which first made its debut in the T-7000 aluminum tennis racquet in 1969, continues to be integrated into some of our best rackets. This innovative shaft flexes at impact to increase dwell time and absorb shock, improving spin, control, and feel.
- VIBRATION DAMPENING MESH (VDM): Yonex initially employed Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) in snowboards to diminish vibration when making contact. This flexible mesh filters vibration in four of our racket collections, improving touch and accuracy.
- LINER TECH: Utilizing Liner Tech’s Grommet & String System, one can attain friction-free racket stringing and attain better accuracy when striking the ball. This technology allows for greater precision in the striking area and allows for forgiveness in off-center shots.
- 2G-NAMD SPEED: CNT-bound high modulus graphite fibers reduce energy loss and allow quick snapback.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in.
- Weight: 300 g / 10.6 oz
- Grip Size: 1 – 5
- Length: 27 in.
- Width Range: 23.8 mm – 26.5 mm – 22.5 mm
- Balance Point: 320 mm
- Material: HM GRAPHITE / 2G-Namd™ SPEED / VDM
- Color(s): SKY BLUE
- Recommended String: POLYTOUR PRO, POLYTOUR STRIKE, REXIS SPEED
- Stringing Pattern: 16 x 19
- Stringing Advice: 45 – 60 lbs
- Made In: Japan
Other Yonex Tennis Rackets or Accessories
Should you be looking for a different series or model, we have many other Yonex tennis rackets for you to choose from. If not, all you have to do now is get the required Yonex tennis accessories to enhance the performance of your Yonex Astrel 105.
For a perfect sporty look, we suggest that you go for a Yonex tennis bag suitable for this model. And if you are a real addict of the Yonex tennis brand, why not check out our Yonex tennis shoes and Yonex tennis apparel, as well? Happy tennis shopping!
Why Shop for Your Yonex Ezone 100 7th Gen Tennis Racket on Shopping.tennis?
Here is why you should choose us when shopping for your Yonex Ezone 100 7th Gen Tennis Racket. Because we are a brand-new tennis shop, we will be offering a special introductory offer in 2023 and 2024. The launch offer is actually similar to a reward program. When you purchase a tennis item or more on Shopping.tennis for a total value of $100 or above within a year, you automatically qualify for a discount of 10% for your next purchase as long as you make it within a year from your last purchase (i.e., the discount is valid for up to a year once you qualify for it). This is a lifetime benefit that will never expire for all our customers this year.
In addition, you keep getting 10% off for every purchase you make not just on Shopping.tennis but also on any of our sister websites coming soon (learn more on Universe.tennis) as long as your account remains active every year with at least one purchase every 12 months. Again, this is a lifetime benefit that will never expire unless you do not purchase anything for over a year.
If you’re a dedicated tennis player, buying from us will save you money over time. That’s a guarantee! So, when we say that Shopping.tennis is the tennis shop where shoppers win (our tagline), we truly mean it. For details, please feel free to contact us.
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H|
28 x 11.25 x 2 inches
|Number of Items|
|Age Range (Description)|
4 1/8", 4 1/4", 4 3/8", 4 1/2", 4 5/8"