Yonex EZONE 100L 7th Gen Tennis Racket
Similar to past versions of the Yonex EZONE 100L, this easy-to-swing players’ frame offers a great feel, spin, and stability with an updated and stylish blue color. Weighing in at 10.7 ounces when strung, this frame is lighter than its predecessor, allowing for easier handling and more precise movements. It has a swing weight of 683.4 pounds and a stringing of 16G with a total weight of 48 pounds. Take the court today with the “Easy One” and enjoy the comfort and stability of this stylish frame.
The technology of the Yonex Ezone 100 7th Gen
- ISOMETRIC: First developed three decades ago, the ISOMETRIC design increases the sweet spot by an impressive 7%. Instead of using a conventional round-shaped racquet, this square-shaped ISOMETRIC technology provides an improved sweet spot by optimizing the meeting of main and cross strings. With ISOMETRIC technology, you can expect greater control while maintaining power.
- O.P.S (Oval Pressed Shaft): The introduction of the T-7000 in 1969 was significant, as it was our first aluminum tennis racquet to feature the Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS). This feature has become integral to our most popular racquet series, and its design ensures players gain more spin, control, and feel. Additionally, it flexes at impact, which increases dwell time and helps reduce vibrations.
- VIBRATION DAMPENING MESH (VDM): Yonex introduced Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) technology in their snowboards to absorb the shock of impacts. Now, the technology has been incorporated into four different racquet series to create an improved playing experience. This mesh material encircles the graphite in the handle and serves to absorb and filter out undesirable vibrations while optimizing touch and accuracy.
- LINER TECH: Liner Tech Grommet & String System boasts straighter grommet holes, granting less string friction on the racquet, plus optimal string spacing for increased accuracy in the hitting zone and an expanded allowance for mis-hits.
- 2G-NAMD SPEED: A combination of high-modulus graphite fibers and carbon nanotubes (CNT) leads to a significant reduction of energy loss, thus allowing for a rapid return to the initial state.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in.
- Weight: 285 g / 10.1 oz
- Grip Size: 0 – 4
- Length: 27 in.
- Width Range: 23.8 mm – 26.5 mm – 22.5 mm
- Balance Point: 325 mm
- Material: HM GRAPHITE / 2G-Namd™ SPEED / VDM
- Color(s): SKY BLUE
- Recommended String: POLYTOUR PRO, POLYTOUR STRIKE, REXIS SPEED
- Stringing Pattern: 16 x 19
- Stringing Advice: 40 – 55 lbs
- Made In: Japan
Other Yonex Tennis Rackets or Accessories
Should you be looking for a different series or model, we have many other Yonex tennis rackets for you to choose from. If not, all you have to do now is get the required Yonex tennis accessories to enhance the performance of your Yonex Astrel 105.
For a perfect sporty look, we suggest that you go for a Yonex tennis bag suitable for this model. And if you are a real addict of the Yonex tennis brand, why not check out our Yonex tennis shoes and Yonex tennis apparel, as well? Happy tennis shopping!
Why Shop for Your Yonex EZONE 100L Tennis Racket on Shopping.tennis?
Here is why you should choose us when shopping for your Yonex EZONE 100L Tennis Racket. Because we are a brand-new tennis shop, we will be offering a special introductory offer in 2023 and 2024. The launch offer is actually similar to a reward program. When you purchase a tennis item or more on Shopping.tennis for a total value of $100 or above within a year, you automatically qualify for a discount of 10% for your next purchase as long as you make it within a year from your last purchase (i.e., the discount is valid for up to a year once you qualify for it). This is a lifetime benefit that will never expire for all our customers this year.
In addition, you keep getting 10% off for every purchase you make not just on Shopping.tennis but also on any of our sister websites coming soon (learn more on Universe.tennis) as long as your account remains active every year with at least one purchase every 12 months. Again, this is a lifetime benefit that will never expire unless you do not purchase anything for over a year.
If you’re a dedicated tennis player, buying from us will save you money over time. That’s a guarantee! So, when we say that Shopping.tennis is the tennis shop where shoppers win (our tagline), we truly mean it. For details, please feel free to contact us.
|Package dimensions: length x width x height|
27.5 x 10.5 x 1 inches
4, 4 1/8", 4 1/4", 4 3/8", 4 1/2", 4 5/8"
There are no reviews yet.