Yonex Power Cushion Fusion Rev 4 Men’s Tennis Shoes (Deep Sky)
Reversing the energy of the impact allows for a smooth transition from one movement into the next with the Yonex Power Cushion.
Speed, support, and cushioning are all in abundance with the Fusion Rev 4.
In comparison to urethane, the Yonex Power Cushion structure has three times the shock absorption ability.
An egg may bounce back 4 meters after being dropped from a height of 7 meters over a Power Cushion sheet.
A bootie upper with winglet-like material is integrated into the upper-mid section, which grips the foot like a glove and locks in your lateral cuts.
Power Cushion and Power Cushion+ are located in the midsole, combining comfort and performance. This combination improves shock absorption & energy return.
The outsole has been redesigned into a semi-one piece to improve grip and stability, as well as the ability to push off stronger to prepare for the next shot.
The Power Cushion Fusion Rev 4 is an excellent choice for the quick player who slides to the next ball while looking for longevity, strength, and agility.
Features of the Yonex Power Cushion Fusion Rev 4 Men’s Tennis Shoes (Deep Sky)
- Fusion Wing: In the upper-mid section, a winglet-like material is integrated to support your metatarsal.
- Inner Bootie Structure: A single-piece tongue that wraps around your foot from the metatarsal to the heel.
- Semi One-Piece Outsole: It’s now easier to push off harder in preparation for the following shot.
- Yonex Synchro-Fit Insole: Reduces power loss, allows for smoother movement and faster footwork.
- Feather Bounce Foam: A revolutionary lightweight cushioning substance designed to give each step more bounce.
Specifications of the Yonex Power Cushion Fusion Rev 4 Men’s Tennis Shoes (Deep Sky)
- Size: 7.5 (255 mm), 8.5 (265 mm), 9 (270 mm), 9.5 (275 mm), 10 (280 mm), 10.5 (285 mm)
- Color(S): Deep Sky
- Type of the surface; All Court
- Weight: 335g / 11.8oz per size 26.0 cm shoe
- Midsole: Synthetic ResinUpper: Synthetic Fiber, Synthetic Resin
- Outsole: Rubber Sole (Endurance Rubber II)
- Material: Power Cushion +, Durable Skin, Durable Skin Light, Power Graphite Sheet, Endurance Rubber II, Double Raschel Mesh
Other Yonex Tennis Shoes, Tennis Apparel, and Tennis Equipment
Should you be looking for a different model of tennis shoes, we have many other Yonex tennis shoes for you to choose from. If not, all you have to do now is get the required tennis apparel to go with your tennis shoes. Check out our tennis shirts, tennis t-shirts, tennis shorts, tennis dresses, tennis skirts, and tennis skorts. And while you are at it, why not check out our tennis rackets, tennis bags, tennis accessories, and tennis gifts, as well? Happy tennis shopping!
Why Shop for Your Yonex Power Cushion Fusion Rev 4 Men’s Tennis Shoes (Deep Sky) on Shopping.tennis?
Here is why you should choose us when shopping for your Yonex Power Cushion Fusion Rev 4 Men’s Tennis Shoes (Deep Sky). As we are a new tennis shop, we are having a special launch offer for our customers in 2022 and 2023. The launch offer is actually similar to a reward program. When you purchase a tennis item or more on Shopping.tennis for a total value of $100 or above within a year, you automatically qualify for a discount of 10% for your next purchase as long as you make it within a year from your last purchase (i.e., the discount is valid for up to a year once you qualify for it). This is a lifetime benefit that will never expire for all our customers this year.
In addition, you keep getting 10% off for every purchase you make not just on Shopping.tennis but also on any of our sister websites coming soon (learn more on Universe.tennis) as long as your account remains active every year with at least one purchase every 12 months. Again, this is a lifetime benefit that will never expire unless you do not purchase anything for over a year.
Therefore, if you are a serious tennis player, you will save more money in the long run by purchasing from us than from other tennis shops. That’s a guarantee! So, when we say that Shopping.tennis is the tennis shop where shoppers win (our tagline), we truly mean it. For details, please feel free to contact us.
US 4 [220mm], US 4.5 [225mm], US 5 [230mm], US 5.5 [235mm], US 6 [240mm], US 6.5 [245mm], US 7 [250mm], US 7.5 [255mm], US 8 [260mm], US 8.5 [265mm], US 9 [270mm], US 9.5 [275mm], US 10 [280mm], US 10.5 [285mm], US 11 [290mm]