YONEX VCORE 98 7th Gen Tennis Racket
The YONEX VCORE 98 7th Generation is the perfect racket for intermediate to advanced players looking for speed and spin. It features a 98 square inch head size, a weight of 305g, ISOMETRIC technology, providing a larger sweet spot of 7%, as well as Aero Fin and Aero Trench Technology which minimizes air resistance and drag respectively. Additionally, the Flex Force graphite in the upper throat and lower frame of the racquet permits rapid flexing and snapback for maximum spin, while the silicone oil-infused grommets ease this process. This racquet is further enhanced by an enlarged frame top in the 2 and 10 o’clock positions and a T and H-shaped cross-section in the throat for improved torsional resistance, giving you a significant advantage in terms of spin potential. Finally, It also features a Super Cushion Grip for optimized performance.
The technology of the VCORE 98 7th Gen Tennis Racket
- ISOMETRIC: First developed over three decades ago, ISOMETRIC design expands the sweet spot by an impressive 7%*. The square-shaped ISOMETRIC racket optimizes cross and main strings for a larger sweet spot. Thanks to this advanced technology, players have more control while still being able to retain the same power.
- Aero Fin Technology (Improved Maneuvering): The VCORE’s frame features new aerodynamic fins on the bottom. These improved Aero Fins provide enhanced agility due to their carved sections that offer maximum maneuverability.
- Aero Trench (Reduced Drag): To create more spin potential, the new Aero Trench decreases resistance by concealing the grommets on the top of the racket, thus leading to a higher head speed.
- LINER TECH (For Maximum Spin Potential): Innovatively designed straight-hole grommets enable an extended range of string movement during off-center shots.
- AERO DYNAMIC TECHNOLOGY: Aero Trench and Aero Fin Technologies increase spin and make the ball easier to move.
- 2G-NAMD™ FLEX FORCE: Enhanced Flex Force graphite technology spans the upper throat to the lower frame of the racquet, granting it the power to bend and rebound quickly, ideal for unleashing attacking spin.
- silicone oil-infused grommet: Silicone oil in the grommet lets the racket bend and return to normal.
- String Sync Grommets (FOR BALL BITE AND SPIN): A slender grommet nozzle is embedded in a bigger hole of the frame, allowing the cord to be pulled back at a much quicker pace along with the grommet.
- ENLARGED FRAME TOP: Increasing the ball’s point of contact at 2 and 10 o’clock raises the launch angle.
- New Throat Design
- Super Cushion Grip
- Specifications of the VCORE 98 7th Gen Tennis Racket
- Head Size: 98 sq. in.
- Weight: 305 g / 10.8 oz
- Grip Size: 1 – 5
- Length: 27 in.
- Width Range: 23 mm – 23 mm – 21 mm
- Balance Point: 315 mm
- Material: HM Graphite / 2G-Namd™ Flex Force / VDM
- Color(s): SCARLET
- Recommended String: POLYTOUR REV, POLYTOUR STRIKE, REXIS COMFORT
- Stringing Pattern: 16 x 19
- Stringing Advice: 45 – 60 lbs
- Made In: Japan
Other Yonex Tennis Rackets or Accessories
Should you be looking for a different series or model, we have many other Yonex tennis rackets for you to choose from. If not, all you have to do now is get the required Yonex tennis accessories to enhance the performance of your Yonex Astrel 105.
For a perfect sporty look, we suggest that you go for a Yonex tennis bag suitable for this model. And if you are a real addict of the Yonex tennis brand, why not check out our Yonex tennis shoes and Yonex tennis apparel, as well? Happy tennis shopping!
Why Shop for Your Yonex VCORE 98 7th Gen Tennis Racket on Shopping.tennis?
Here is why you should choose us when shopping for your Yonex VCORE 98 7th Gen Tennis Racket. Because we are a brand-new tennis shop, we will be offering a special introductory offer in 2023 and 2024. The launch offer is actually similar to a reward program. When you purchase a tennis item or more on Shopping.tennis for a total value of $100 or above within a year, you automatically qualify for a discount of 10% for your next purchase as long as you make it within a year from your last purchase (i.e., the discount is valid for up to a year once you qualify for it). This is a lifetime benefit that will never expire for all our customers this year.
In addition, you keep getting 10% off for every purchase you make not just on Shopping.tennis but also on any of our sister websites coming soon (learn more on Universe.tennis) as long as your account remains active every year with at least one purchase every 12 months. Again, this is a lifetime benefit that will never expire unless you do not purchase anything for over a year.
If you’re a dedicated tennis player, buying from us will save you money over time. That’s a guarantee! So, when we say that Shopping.tennis is the tennis shop where shoppers win (our tagline), we truly mean it. For details, please feel free to contact us.
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H|
27 x 10 x 1.5 inches
4 1/8", 4 1/4", 4 3/8", 4 1/2"
There are no reviews yet.