Yonex VCORE Pro 97 H (330G) Tennis Racket
Take your playing performance to the next level with the new Yonex VCORE Pro Pro 97 H 2021. Featuring the latest technological upgrades, this third-generation racket is ideal for players who desire complete control. Yonex has redesigned the frame for added stability and repulsion, along with the new FlexCon system for adjustable flex and feel. Its tapered and elongated box frame shaft has been constructed from Flex Force + Flex Fuse graphite, providing a greater degree of accuracy and precision. To create a softer feel, Flex Fuse technology integrates a shock-absorbent polymer into the graphite resin, resulting in increased flex and a cushioning touch. Meanwhile, the Flex Force graphite improves ball pocketing and spin potential, while accelerating shots off the string bed.
The latest iteration of the VCORE Pro continues to incorporate VDM – Vibration Damping Mesh – in the grip to ensure the ultimate touch and accuracy. The racquet boasts Yonex’s signature technology: a square-shaped isometric design that increases the sweet spot by 7%. Furthermore, the inclusion of the “Lock Booster” grommet system makes sure the strings are held in place securely to transfer power efficiently. With a 97-square-inch head and 12 wt, this product has it all.
The technology of the Yonex VCORE Pro 97 H
- ISOMETRIC: First developed over three decades ago, ISOMETRIC design expands the sweet spot by an impressive 7%*. The square-shaped ISOMETRIC racket optimizes cross and main strings for a greater sweet spot. Thanks to this advanced technology, players have more control while still being able to retain the same power.
- Lock Booster (For Ball-Crushing Spin): The upgraded grommet configuration facilitates better string connection to produce higher energy transmission and optimal ball-crushing power.
- VIBRATION DAMPENING MESH (VDM): Initially utilized in Yonex snowboards to dampen impacts, Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) has now been adopted in four of our racquet series. This stretchy mesh material is wound around the graphite handle, offering excellent vibration absorption, whilst also optimizing touch and accuracy.
- FLEXCON SYSTEM (For Racket Flex and Feel): Crafted from Flex Force and Flex Fuse graphite, this slim and elongated box-frame shaft provides pinpoint accuracy for directing the ball.
- Flex Fuse (For a Softer Feeling): To create a softer, more comfortable feel, the graphite’s resin is reinforced with a shock-absorbing polymer that improves racquet flex.
- 2G-NAMD FLEX FORCE (For Increased Ball-Pocketing): The exceptional flex provided by Flex Force graphite helps the racquet to flex quickly, giving you better control over the spin and faster ball speed when you strike the strings.
- Super Cushion Grip
- Head Size: 97 sq. in.
- Weight: 330 g / 11.6 oz
- Grip Size: 1 – 5
- Length: 27 in.
- Width Range: 21 mm – 21 mm – 21 mm
- Balance Point: 310 mm
- Material: 2G-Namd Flex Force / Flex Fuse / HM Graphite / VDM
- Color(s): GREEN / PURPLE
- Recommended String: POLYTOUR REV, POLYTOUR STRIKE, REXIS SPEED
- Stringing Pattern: 16 x 19
Other Yonex Tennis Rackets or Accessories
Should you be looking for a different series or model, we have many other Yonex tennis rackets for you to choose from. If not, all you have to do now is get the required Yonex tennis accessories to enhance the performance of your Yonex Astrel 105.
For a perfect sporty look, we suggest that you go for a Yonex tennis bag suitable for this model. And if you are a real addict of the Yonex tennis brand, why not check out our Yonex tennis shoes and Yonex tennis apparel, as well? Happy tennis shopping!
Why Shop for Your Yonex VCORE Pro 97 H (330G) Tennis Racket on Shopping.tennis?
Here is why you should choose us when shopping for your Yonex VCORE Pro 97 H (330G) Tennis Racket. Because we are a brand-new tennis shop, we will be offering a special introductory offer in 2023 and 2024. The launch offer is actually similar to a reward program. When you purchase a tennis item or more on Shopping.tennis for a total value of $100 or above within a year, you automatically qualify for a discount of 10% for your next purchase as long as you make it within a year from your last purchase (i.e., the discount is valid for up to a year once you qualify for it). This is a lifetime benefit that will never expire for all our customers this year.
In addition, you keep getting 10% off for every purchase you make not just on Shopping.tennis but also on any of our sister websites coming soon (learn more on Universe.tennis) as long as your account remains active every year with at least one purchase every 12 months. Again, this is a lifetime benefit that will never expire unless you do not purchase anything for over a year.
If you’re a dedicated tennis player, buying from us will save you money over time. That’s a guarantee! So, when we say that Shopping.tennis is the tennis shop where shoppers win (our tagline), we truly mean it. For details, please feel free to contact us.
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H|
26.4 x 10.5 x 1.3 inches
|Item Dimensions LxWxH|
5 x 5 x 5 inches
|Age Range (Description)|
4 1/8", 4 1/4", 4 3/8", 4 1/2", 4 5/8"